Approved Logos for Steel Products
Manufacturers and importers of steel products, i.e. deformed steel bars, rerolled steel bars and equal leg steel angle bars, are required to apply for the Philippine Standard (PS) Quality and/or Safety Certification Mark License and the Statement of Confirmation (SOC), respectively, prior to distributing their commodities to the market.
For traceability and verification purposes, manufacturers are required to clearly emboss their BPS-approved logo on their steel products. The PS License No. or SOC No., meanwhile, is required to be marked on the tags attached to the bundled steel products.
In this regard, consumers, hardware stores, construction companies, and building contractors are encouraged to look for the BPS-approved logo when purchasing steel products to ensure their reliability and safety.
Click here to access the BPS directory of all approved logos for steel products.
- Product Certification Schemes
- List of Products Under Mandatory Certification
- PS and ICC Marks
- PS and ICC Application Requirements
- PS and ICC Process Flowcharts
- Schematic Diagram of Handling Complaints and Appeals
- Product Certification Information Management System (PCIMS)
- List of BPS Qualified Auditors and Recognized Auditing & Inspection Bodies
- List of BPS Recognized Testing Laboratories
- Approved Logos for Steel Products
- Downloadable Forms
- Draft Technical Regulations for Comments
- ICC Verification Mobile App
- List of Certified Products
- Schedule of Fees