Product Certification Information Management System (PCIMS)
The BPS’ Product Certification Information Management System (PCIMS) is an end-to-end online and paperless processing of the Philippine Standard (PS) Quality and/or Safety Certification Mark License and the Import Commodity Clearance (ICC), which aims to facilitate ease of doing business through streamlining and automating the frontline service transactions. The new system will lessen the processing time of applications and will substantially reduce paper consumption of the office which is in line with the Department of Trade and Industry’s Green Program.
PCIMS Account Registration
To create a PCIMS account, manufacturers and importers must completely fill out the Account Registration Form (download here for ICC/SOC Applicants, for PS License Applicants), have it notarized, and submit it together with the necessary attachments as listed in the form to the BPS Standards Conformity Division (SCD) or through email at email@example.com. Upon satisfactory evaluation of the submitted documents, the PCIMS link as well as the account details (i.e. username and initial/temporary password) will be emailed to the client.
For more information and other inquiries regarding PCIMS, please call the BPS-SCD at (+632) 7791-3130/3131/3329/3330 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.
- Product Certification Schemes
- List of Products Under Mandatory Certication
- PS and ICC Marks
- PS and ICC Application Requirements
- PS and ICC Process Flowcharts
- Schematic Diagram of Handling Complaints and Appeals
- Product Certification Information Management System (PCIMS)
- List of BPS Qualified Auditors and Recognized Auditing & Inspection Bodies
- List of BPS Recognized Testing Laboratories
- Approved Logos for Steel Products
- Downloadable Forms
- Draft Technical Regulations for Comments
- ICC Verification Mobile App
- List of Certified Products
- Schedule of Fees